Before I went on hiatus, I was given the opportunity to review Orglamix mineral makeup. I was super excited because there had been a huge buzz about Orglamix in the “green” community. I was already using another mineral makeup line and had been a loyal club member for several years. That is, until I realized that as “pure” as they claimed to be, they were still found to have some negative ingredients in their products. Grrrr!
So what’s so great about Orglamix? Well…
“All foundation, cheek, and eye colors have been crushed to a silky, creamy powder form, but (here’s the big secret) they’re not actually powders. What they are is 100% pure minerals that are free of preservatives, talc, oil, waxes, fragrance, and other harmful chemicals that can irritate skin and cause breakouts…”
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
I tried out 3 different products in the line:
1. Pure Organic Mineral Foundation in Teak
“A sheer, multi-tasking 4-in-1 organic mineral powder that serves as a foundation, concealer, powder, and SPF in one… Skin perfection combined with sun protection has never looked so beautiful.”
2. Pure Organic Mineral Glow Warm Radiance in Tourmaline
“Pure Organic Mineral Glow is designed to provide sheer coverage and a radiant soft-focus effect that perfects any look.”
3. Pure Organic Mineral Perfecting Corrector in Violace
“This high-tech color correcting, skin-smoothing concealer illuminates and brightens complexions instantaneously, so you’ll look more alert. The innovative formula and slight pop of purple banishes under-eye circles, erases dark spots (like sun exposure, dark patches, age spots, acne scars) and counteracts sallow undertones; giving every gal correction perfection. Enhance what you have and fake what you need!”
Sofia’s Ideas on Orglamix? Aside from loving how pure their products truly are, I loved that Papa immediately noticed when I made the switch from my other mineral line. The first 2 days of the switch, he kept commenting on how glowy & natural I looked. Dare I say that Orglamix felt even lighter and cooler on my face than my other line? I actually kept forgetting I was wearing it! I love Love LOVE it!
Now for the Orglamix Mineral Makeup Giveaway! Your chance to win 3 full size products of your choice, courtesy of Cheri, creator & owner of Orglamix! Thanks, Cheri!
Befriend me onSofia’s Ideas by becoming a follower on the Google Friend Connect widget AND share which 3 Orglamix products you will choose when you win! Go to the Orglamix shop here to have a looksy. If you do not do this, all other entries will not be counted. (Already a friend? No problem! Just specify in your comment.)
Choose as many entries as you would like in addition to the mandatory entry. To increase your chances of winning, don’t forget to leave a separate comment for each entry. If you do not leave a separate comment for each, it will only be counted as one. (If you already do any of these, no problem! Just specify in your comment.)
- Subscribe to Sofia’s Ideas RSS feed.
- Follow Sofia’s Ideas on Twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway (include my handle @SofiasIdeas). In the comment, leave your tweet link (click date on bottom left of your tweet to get link).
- Grab Sofia’s Ideas button. In the comment, leave your site link. (worth 2 entries)
- Add Sofia’s Ideas to your blogroll. In the comment, leave your site link. (worth 2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway (include link to this post). In the comment, leave your post link. (worth 3 entries)
- Refer friends to Sofia’s Ideas, by having them befriend me on the Google Friend Connect widget. In the comment, leave name of people you referred. Leave separate comment for each friend referred. (worth 3 entries each)
This giveaway will end on Saturday, November 20th, at 11:11pm.
Winner will be chosen via And The Winner Is; notified via email.
USA entries only please.
What makes me love Orglamix even more is that it is so affordable! Orglamix mineral makeup completely fits Sofia’s Ideas on Simplicity, Frugality, and Frivolity all with an Eco-Mentality! Good Luck!!!