The Sunshine Award
is awarded to
bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.
and the Sunshine Award goes to…
Me? Again? Awh, you’re making me blush, you guys!
Thank you so much, Mommy Made Green, for thinking of me and honoring me with this award! Honestly, I’m just glad that someone other than Papa is reading my blog, so this is truly fantastic! Like November Sunflower said when she gave me my first Sunshine Award…
Of course, awards come with rules….
1. Put the award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.
But another 12 creative and positive blogs? Hhhmmm…
1. Marc and Angel Hack Life if you look up positive, there’s their picture.
2. Zen Family Habits it’s all there in the title.
3. Zen Habits positively zen.
4. New Urban Habitat “Simple, healthy, and sustainable city living”.
5. Small Notebook all about creating a simple home and life.
6. Nature Mom’s Blog “a guide to natural family life”.
7. Repurposeful although on hiatus, hoping she’ll come back!
8. Fake Plastic Fish the environment infused with Beth’s humor.
9. Shanty 2 Chic creative decorating on a budget.
10. Korean American Mommy brand new to me, simply delicious.
11. The Wife of a Dairyman brand new to me, loving snippets of her life!
12. Shit My Dad Says sometimes offensive, always laugh out loud hysterical!
There are so many blogs & bloggers that I admire, it’s hard to narrow it down to just twelve. But I chose these blogs because I truly feel that they are both positive and creative in their own unique ways. Whether it’s the way that they convey their message, display their creativity, or share their passion, they truly inspire me everyday. I am a huge fan of theirs and I take every opportunity to help spread their sunshine across the blogosphere.