The Sunshine Award
is awarded to
bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.
and the Sunshine Award goes to…
Me? Really? You like me? Oh, you really really like me! 🙂
Thank you so much for this, November Sunflower. I do feel truly honored. This is my first blog award and it is so fitting that I would receive it from you! YOU were the person that planted that blogging seed, and YOU helped nurture it with your sunshine! I am so thankful that you are in my life…
Of course, awards come with rules….
1. Put the award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.
There are so many blogs & bloggers that I admire, it’s hard to narrow it down to just twelve. But I chose these blogs because I truly feel that they are both positive and creative in their own unique ways. Whether it’s the way that they convey their message, display their creativity, or share their passion, they truly inspire me everyday. I am a huge fan of theirs and I take every opportunity to help spread their sunshine across the blogosphere.
2. How about Orange Just the most creative projects I’ve seen.
9. Shanty to Chic Adventures on turning trash to treasure.
10. Thrifty Decor Chic Truly gifted in creative decorating on a budget.
12. SouleMama Best photography outlining her artistic family life.
And of course, I’ve already told you all about November Sunflower
but in case you missed it, click here.
Thank you, darling! Smooches to you!